My pocket letter theme this time is bears and I love how this one turned out! I don’t want to send it out, I guess I just need to make another one to keep. I printed the cute large panda out from Google and here is the link: http://clipartix.com/panda-clipart-image-5792/. I used pop dots to attach her to the front of the page protector, then added a mini paper bow that I made with my Fiskar’s bow punch, that is pictured below.
Here are the supplies that I used. The papers were all from my stash. The black glitter paper was from Joanns, the black filigree paper is from Recollections at Michael, the lime green card stock is Bazill from Michaels. The other green and aqua prints I do not remember where I purchased them. The black with white polka dot paper is from the Illustrated Faith Bella Blvd. Christmas paper pad and the polar bear paper was from the Daiso store. Some other items I used were panda notes from the Daiso store, brads from My Mine’s Eye, washi tape from Recollections, black twine from World Market and the lime green ribbon from Offray. The other ribbon, lace and rhinestone trim was in my stash. The panda stickers are from Sticko that I purchased at Wal-mart.
Here is my project show and tell video:
Here are the goodies that I put in the back of the pocket letter:
- An acetate bag that included black lace, mini bows and rhinestones.
- Vellum mini envelopes with polar bear notes and panda bear stickers that I tied up with the green ribbon.
- One stamped image of a girl holding her teddy bear, along with pieces of green cardstock and black and white polka dot paper.
- A tag with washi samples.
- A package of bear buttons.
- A polar bear tape dispenser.
- Panda bear sticky note tags.
- 2 paper clips.
- Acrylic arrow stickers.
- A tag with black and aqua brads.